NASdeluxe storage systems with Open-E JovianDSS (ZFS)
Open-E JovianDSS is a new data storage software.
It was designed specifically for enterprise storage environments and is based on Linux and ZFS.
JovianDSS ensures maximum data security and data integrity.
With the NASdeluxe 4000 series with JovianDSS installed, we offer enterprise storage systems.
These include important features such as thin and over provisioning, data compression and data deduplication.
JovianDSS-certified technical support is available to assist our partners.
Additionally, the NASdeluxe systems with JovianDSS offer a favorable licensing system: only the capacity actually available has to be licensed – thus no costs are incurred for cache drives, mirrored drives or spare drives.
The offered system provides very high performance and excellent expandability:
Features NDL-4224R/Z with Open-E JovianDSS
• 2x 4-Core Intel Xeon E5-2637V3 CPU 3.5GHz
• 128GB DDR4 reg. ECC RAM
• IPMI onboard
• LSI 12Gbit/s SAS HBA with SFF-8644 external SAS x4
expansion port for connecting JBODs for capacity
• RAID Level Z-1 for data security
• Incl. 3x 200GB SSDs and HDDs 10x 900GB SAS
• Open-E JovianDSS Basic software with 8TB license
and 1 year Open-E Standard Support
• Redundant power supplies with separate power plugs
• Includes rackmount rails
• 3 year warranty, extendable up to 5 years
• Advanced replacement service and on-site service as option
Open-E JovianDSS delivers software defined storage which results in a wide variety of different hardware requirements such as performance range, capacity capability, and connectivity.
|Host connection||Ethernet 10 Gb/s|
|Ext. Port Connector||RJ-45|
|Rackmount hoogte -U||2U|
|Drive Bay Size||3,5"|
|Component Type||Server Barebone|